Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

26.10.2016, 11:40

Time Shift info

Hello Denis,

as you know I'm a fun of UP4DAR and I use it in my main repeater.
In those days I'm playing with some professional instruments from R&S and I set deviation (from remote :-)) to get a perfect constellation, the RX deviation is fix around 1240Hz so I believe is fine too.
By reading the manual I found that the "time shift" is displayed and should be less than 10ppm, but I'm not able to found it in the display or I did not understand something, could you please highlight to me into attached image ?

Best Regards
73 de IW6BFE
»IW6BFE« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Immagine.png (110,69 kB - 6 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 03.01.2017, 09:24)

26.10.2016, 13:32

Ciao,

By reading the manual I found that the "time shift" is displayed and should be less than 10ppm, but I'm not able to found it in the display or I did not understand something, could you please highlight to me into attached image ?

Please have a look on page 25 of the english user manual at http://www.up4dar.de/wp-content/uploads/…Manual_V1.2.pdf - there you can see in figure 28 the time shift of the symbol rate in the upper left corner. In the image you attached the deviation is shown, after some seconds the deviation will disappear and the time shift will be displayed (I attach the screen with time shift -9 marked in orange by me).

Under image 28 you can find the process explained: "During receiving the signal the hub information disappears and more information is shown. In the upper left corner the deviation from the defined symbol rate of 128 is shown.

73 de Bernd, OE7BSH
»OE7BSH« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • timeshift.JPG (48,76 kB - 2 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 02.11.2016, 12:38)

26.10.2016, 15:49

Many thanks I will cechk it.

73 de IW6BFE
Arrio