Dear Up4Dar community I am proud to announce for a new software release S.1.01.37e which can downloaded and accurate finished for the beginning of selling the new RMU.
This new release has the features:
1. Rename layer "REFLECTOR" to "MODE SET".
2. In the layer "MODE SET" it is possible to set and change an outgoing module letter from A to E.
3. New layer "RMU SET" for controlling the RMU.
a. Use push button "SELECT" to choose a field and if the RMU installed in the Up4Dar device, it is possible to change and select a field.
b. Use push button UP and DOWN to change the value of a field.
c. First, you landed in the field where you can enable or disable the RMU.
d. Use push button "SELECT" again to land in the "TX-QRG" and "RX-QRG" field. For both field you can first change the 100 MHz range, than the 100 kHz range and the 10 kHz range by using a 6.25 kHz step wide.
4. New mode "Parrot (DVR)", please refer to the presentation http://www.up4dar.de/wp-conten…/UP4DAR_HamRadio_2012.pdf page 14.
5. In the layer "MODE SET" mode "Hotspot" and "Repeater", it is possible to define a home timer.
a. After an inactive time which defined by the home timer, Up4Dar change connecting state to the default.