Release Note S.1.01.37e

• Dear Up4Dar community I am proud to announce for a new software release S.1.01.37e which can downloaded and accurate finished for the beginning of selling the new RMU.
    This new release has the features:

1. Rename layer "REFLECTOR" to "MODE SET".

2. In the layer "MODE SET" it is possible to set and change an outgoing module letter from A to E.

3. New layer "RMU SET" for controlling the RMU.

a. Use push button "SELECT" to choose a field and if the RMU installed in the Up4Dar device, it is possible to change and select a field.

b. Use push button UP and DOWN to change the value of a field.

c. First, you landed in the field where you can enable or disable the RMU.

d. Use push button "SELECT" again to land in the "TX-QRG" and "RX-QRG" field. For both field you can first change the 100 MHz range, than the 100 kHz range and the 10 kHz range by using a 6.25 kHz step wide.

4. New mode "Parrot (DVR)", please refer to the presentation http://www.up4dar.de/wp-conten…/UP4DAR_HamRadio_2012.pdf page 14.

5. In the layer "MODE SET" mode "Hotspot" and "Repeater", it is possible to define a home timer.

a. After an inactive time which defined by the home timer, Up4Dar change connecting state to the default.

• Hi thanks for the new firmware,
    Can you please tell me what this new part does and how to us it,and does the GPS work in this firmware,
    In the layer "MODE SET" it is possible to set and change an outgoing module letter from A to E
    Thanks Dave 2E0DMB

• Hi Dave,

Hi thanks for the new firmware,
    Can you please tell me what this new part does and how to us it,and does the GPS work in this firmware,
    In the layer "MODE SET" it is possible to set and change an outgoing module letter from A to E
    Thanks Dave 2E0DMB

the biggest new feature in this new firmware is the support the optional built-in-radio module RMU V2.0 (see the announcement at New product RMU V2.0 was introduced on HamRadio 2014).

GPS/DPRS is not implemented in this firmware as far as I know.

Yes in the mode set you can now change the module, uo to now the used module for eg. hot spot mode wad per default "D".

Hope that helps

73 de Bernd, OE7BSH

• Thanks for the new version of the firmware, I installed it and it works very well; it is not a vital thing if in the future be implemented GPS would be ok, an idea, in the USB-OTG you could use an external keyboard to streamline the operations of setting; it's just an idea because it was already so it's ok.
    I look forward to news, for the excellent solution to the RMU.
    Best 73-51 de IN3MCY

• good day

I had to remove the S.1.0137e version, and install the S.1.01.36 this because when I turned on I do not decode, but first I had to go to the transmission and then it worked.

Why not increase the internal memory to store more radio links?

Thank you,

73, Maurizio I3YBD

• Hi Maurizio,

I had to remove the S.1.0137e version, and install the S.1.01.36 this because when I turned on I do not decode, but first I had to go to the transmission and then it worked.

I am sorry, but I can not follow your error report. Such a problem was not observed still now. Please describe in deeper detail, what should be the scenario, in order to see this error behavior.

Why not increase the internal memory to store more radio links?

What do you mean by "radio links"?

73 de Denis OE/DL3OCK

• WHen I go to feed UP4DAR and I tune to receive our IR3DB D-STAR on Mount Baldo, the UP4DAR not to any audio output, if I press the send button and make the call, when I finished the UP4DAR back the audio and everything works.

the ability to store more names "IR3DB B, IR3DB G , in UP4DAR, currently only six.

73, Maurizio I3YBD