just want to direct you to the announcement of a new OS and configurator in the german-speaking part of this forum: Neue Version S.1.01.39e und C.1.00.10e
Just a short inofficial translation:
Due to the work of Michael DL1BFF und Ralf DL2MRB the following new features are available:
* With the new configurator you can change the settings of an installed RMU via configurator remotely (up to now only via UP4DAR).
* A new window NodeInfo aka RepeaterInfo is added to the configurator, which will be completed in later versions.
* Status information can now also be requested with URCALL " I" (India on the 8th letter of the URCALL-command). Up to now only DTMF "0" was possible.
* An UP4DAR-repeater marks its feedback now with extension /RPTR
* An UP4DAR-hot spot marks its feedback now with extension /SPOT
* It is now necessary to set RPT2 with "Repeater callsign G" otherwise the transmission will not be forwarded to the reflector and will only be heard on the local repeater
* DPRS: In repeater- and hot spot-mode all incoming transmissions are checked for GPS data. Correct GPS data DV-A will be forwarded to the APRS-network like aprs.fi
Thanks for the new versions!
73 de Bernd, OE7BSH