UP4DAR With DVAP Dongle the Red version

• Is it opportunity to use dvap dongle Red version to up4dar.Maybe via a Raspberry PI and use dvapnode software from Jonathan G4KLX's software.???

What ports are used in UP4DAR.???

Best Regards From
    Brian (OZ1BM)
    Denmark
    :)

• Hi Brian,

Is it opportunity to use dvap dongle Red version to up4dar.Maybe via a Raspberry PI and use dvapnode software from Jonathan G4KLX's software.???

I am not sure what you want to do: Your aim is to connect a red dongle to a UP4DAR? As far as I know, the DVAP red dongle is a D-Star dongle with built-in transeiver. What purpose would the additional UP4DAR have?

regards & 73
    Bernd, OE7BSH

• Hi
    What I was thinking was to sit DVAP Dongle to UP4DAR.I know I can put an analogue radio to the UP4DAR.I violated just UP4DAR is a little lock.You can not made some experiment white the UP4DAR.

Best Regards From
    Brian (OZ1BM)
    Denmark
    :)

• Hi again Brian!

What I was thinking was to sit DVAP Dongle to UP4DAR.I know I can put an analogue radio to the UP4DAR.I violated just UP4DAR is a little lock.You can not made some experiment white the UP4DAR.

Ok, so you want to use the UP4DAR im Hot-Spot-mode with the red DVAP dongle as transceiver.
    The USB port of the UP4DAR can act in USB client (for e.g. updates) and USB host (for e.g. keyboard and so on) mode, but in my humble opinion you cannot use the DVAP without software on the UP4DAR.

If you use a raspberry pi, then you don't need the UP4DAR either - raspberry pi and DVAP dongle should be able to provide a Hot-Spot-solution.

HTH & 73 de Bernd, OE7BSH

• Hi

Yes i know all about raspberry and dvap dongle.It was just a questions.The UP4DAR is a very good product and works 100%. But what do we use TST refelctor for.??

The OS-S.1.01.35e is okay i have try it and works 100% okay...

Merry Christmas to all

Best Regards From

Brian (OZ1BM)

Denmark

• But what do we use TST refelctor for.??

Hi Brian,

the short cut TST does mean TEST-Reflector. This allows to host (mainly for the developer team) some temporarily DExtra-Reflectors and test new features or debug some known problems.

73 de Denis DL3OCK