Posts by IT9NQR

Hi guys,
    does anybody know in which file is located the code to change the position of the highlighted information in the display? The indication of the server connected, the indication of the ccs7 connection and mute indication.

73 de Simone
    IT9NQR

So modifyng the line
    memcpy(ccs_server_dns_name, "CCS702.xreflector.net", 22); with CCS710.xreflector.net e recompiling the OS it will work fine?

Many Thanks & Regards
    73 DE IT9NQR
    Simone

Hi guys! In the italian XLX network we decide to use the CCS7 system but according to this link https://www.grupporadiofirenze…ata-diretta-tramite-dtmf/ in this network we can use only the CCS7 server from CCS707 to CCS732. I think that the diciture CC702 in the display it means that the up4 can connect only to the CCS702 server... How can we resolve thi problem? It is possible modify the firmware to change the CCS7 server too?

Many Thanks & Regards
    73 DE IT9NQR
    Simone

Have also a look at Ip Static

73 de Bernd, OE7BSH

Oi Bernd,
    Thank you! I Have solved the question "exactly" like in the post that you have suggested to me! Thanks Again! I havve forgotted to press "key 4" till the grave sound!!! :D:D:D

73 de Simone IT9NQR

Simone, the question "why" i cant answer,
    but if you want to change to static-ip, please read the manual,
    everything you have to know, is written there in simple and clear words.

I have some more of them, all running static without any problem.

Stef., DL 1 BH

Ohhh wow wonderful!!!
    Thank youuu!!!

Hallo guys! Thanks to all! Why it's impossible set a fixed IP by the java configurator? Also using the "SNMP Community String" it's impossible set a fixed IP. I run the java configurator in a debian stable box with the

• java version "1.7.0_111"
    • OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.6.7) (7u111-2.6.7-1~deb8u1)
    • OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.111-b01, mixed mode)

Thanks again

73 DE IT9NQR Simone

Hello guys! Thanks for your fantastic work! A question: hou can I access by the java configurator to the interface outside my network? So, which port I'll open to my router to access from internet?

Thanks again
    73 de IT9NQR Simone

Hi guys! Does anyone have never connected the up4dar to a motorola radios? Specifically to a motorola gm databox MDM25KHA9AN0AE what's are the settings?

Many thanks
    73 de Simone IT9NQR

Hi Timm,
    I have downloaded the file http://www.ircddb-italia.it/me…xtra_Hosts_24.05.2015.txt and checking if the addresses inside the file matches with the list of the up4dar, many addresses don't matches, for example:

- XRF055 95.110.229.195

dig xrf008.reflector.up4dar.de

; <<>> DiG 9.8.4-rpz2+rl005.12-P1 <<>> xrf008.reflector.up4dar.de
    ;; global options: +cmd
    ;; Got answer:
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 6088
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;xrf008.reflector.up4dar.de. IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
    xrf008.reflector.up4dar.de. 3595 IN A 87.106.84.53

;; Query time: 0 msec
    ;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
    ;; WHEN: Sun Oct 4 18:26:37 2015
    ;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 60

So Timm, it's possible create a local DNS system so the requests of the interface is overrided, or how can I/we/you resolve this problem?

Many Thanks For your hard work!

Thanks & 73 de Simone IT9NQR

Hi Timm,
    so... I'm trying to understand :D, the host file is inside the firmware? Or the machine request the address to a proprietary DNS list outside in the net? And If the hosts addresses changes you must recompile the code? There is a possibility to access a shell in the UP4DAR... for example like SSH and edit the host file?

Hi Timm,
    Tried to change DNS (Google 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4), but nothing work... Anyway the XRF232 is linked to 022 024 030 and 433 this one works so this is not a problem... the XRF008, XRF033, XRF034, and XRF055, expecially 055, it's important because to this reflectors are linked many repeaters in my region/zone.